Thursday, June 9, 2011

Battle of the Fang arrived!

Yay! Battle of the Fang arrived today in my mail! Im so excited to read this! So far I've heard it's pretty good, so I am hoping that's true. The only other Space Marine Battles Novel I have read was Helsreach by ADB (I'd butcher his name unless it was spelled out for me :P). So, after I read through this I'll post up a review!

Also, thanks to Night Runner for being my first Follower! Also, can anyone tell me how to comment in my own comment's section? Im Blogger iliterate and cant figure it out. >.>

1 comment:

  1. You are welcome. There is a lot of enthusiasm in your blog, helps me recharge my batteries.

    As for posting it, is simple. Just write a comment. select a profile/platform - mine is google. Then just post. You don't even have to type in a security word in your own blog, and viola - you have comment.

    ReplyDelete