Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Update Time!

Hjolda!




Greetings all! After a hiatus, I've returned hopefully to update this a bit more often! I bring a peace offering though, a fully painted Rune Priest! (still needs basing)

I present Erik Stormborn of the company of Jarl Thorimir Kingslayer. One of many Rune Priest to come, he was a quick kit bash I had done when I first started the army back in 09-10. I stripped the horrible paint job of SW blue I had originally done and swapped his head for a simple helmet. The runes are a bit rough I know, but from the table top it doesn't look half bad if I do say so myself. Going to be working on my 3rd Grey Hunter pack now, so look forward to pics of them soon(ish)!

-Kassill

(p.s., watch History Channels  Vikings. Very inspirational and great to paint too)

No comments:

Post a Comment